The Tide Junior Rugby Program represents athletes from South Vancouver Island selected to compete in the U18, U16 and U14 Provincial Regional Championship (PRC). The PRC tournament features the best age grade rugby athletes from Vancouver and Vancouver Island competing at UBC this year. The tournament usually takes place from June 30th – July 2nd and forms part of the selection process for BC Rugby.
For more information on tryout dates, 2019 coaching staff, PRCs, and any relevant information pertaining to the 2019 season for the Junior Tide Rugby please browse the website.
• To improve the standard of South Island junior boys and girls representative rugby
• Engage more youth with our representative programs
• Complete the pathway to provincial and national-level rugby
• Raise the profile of rugby in the South Island
• Maintain and instill a sense of fun, fairness, integrity & excellence for everyone involved
• To create a legacy, where Junior Tide programs consistently achieve top 2 performances
• Tide players will achieve significant exposure and above average selection to provincial teams.
• Tide programs will be seen as the GOLD standard for regional representative rugby.